Reach worldwide 1,600,000 Business Owners & Decision Makers every month! TradeHolding.com B2B is The Biggest Business to Business Network used everyday by thousands of buyers and sellers from all over the world.
Details: 1. Technology: Silica-membrane technology
2. Format: Mini Spin Column
2. Fragment Size: 50bp-50kbp
3. Banding capability: 30ug-40ug
• Purification of Genomic, Bacterial, Viral DNA
• Purification of DNA from Whole blood, Serum, Plasma
• Purification of DNA from Agarose Gel, PCR Products
• DNA suitable for PCR, Southern blotting, enzymatic reactions, cloning, ect.
1. DNA mini binding Columns for DNA extraction
2. Silica-based DNA Binding Column
3. High yield and purity guaranteed
4. Very High Performance and Stability for Long-term Storage. 5. High-loading capacity
no more spill-over and cross contamination
no extra steps for processing
6. High qualify for DNA purification and has been used extensively in house application and by many academic labs. 7. Compatible with other company buffer (Qiagen, Sigma, Promega ect). 8. Economical for large sample process.
1. Plastic centrifuge tube made from high quality PP material
2. Flat top design together with a large white writing area for sample identification
3. High recoveries for fragments down to 50bp
4. Max rotate speed up to 12,000g
5. High concentrated DNA, minimal elution volume of 15ul.
We use whatman GF/F: 0.7um membrane. GF/F This ultra-fine filter has a 98% retention efficiency for particles down to 0.7um in liquids. Below is the information of GF/F:0.7ul membrane.
Grade GF/F: 0.7 µm
This high-efficiency filter will retain fine particles down to 0.7 µm. Unlike membrane filters with a comparable retention value, it has a very rapid flow rate and an extremely high loading capacity. Because of the tight specification of 0.6 µm - 0.8 µm particle retention and pure borosilicate glass structure, GF/F is the material upon which the EPA Method TCLP 1311 for Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure was developed. It remains today the filter of choice. Recommended for DNA binding and purification. Very effective in filtering finely precipitated
All Trade Leads / Offers / Products / Company Profiles / Images and other user-posted contents are posted by the user and American Companies & Leads and TradeHolding.com B2B Network shall not be held liable for any such content. However, TradeHolding.com B2B Network respects the intellectual property, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary third party rights and expects the same from others. For concerns, please contact us.